Supervisors agreed or strongly agreed on the benefit value and importance of obtaining and maintaining emergency nursing specialty certification 92 say its important to have professional certified ed nurses in my organization. Developed by the emergency nurses associationr ena certified pediatric emergency nurse cpen review manual is the essential resource for nurses planning to take the cpen examination. Only 69 for 12 months of unlimited access to 1100 ce contact hours covering 50 certification exams preview a course find out what makes up a test preparation course. The cenr cfrnr and cpenr certification programs are accredited by the accreditation board for specialty nursing certification absnc the accreditation board for specialty nursing certifications absnc is the only accreditation body specifically for nursing certification
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.