Emergency medicine articles covering diagnosis lab studies imaging procedures prehospital care emergency department care prognosis follow up peer reviewed and up to date recommendations written by leading experts. The johns hopkins emergency department treats the full spectrum of patients and plays a pivotal role in the johns hopkins health care system medical education programs and research efforts as such the department of emergency medicine is recognized nationally and internationally for excellence . Emergency medicine is a practical peer reviewed monthly publication and web site that meets the educational needs of emergency clinicians and urgent care clinicians for their practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.