This is a valuable source book of references on alkaloid chemistry but especially the chemistry of opium the authors have included a list of books on alkaloid and synthetic chemistry seldom cited in bibliographies which in itself is of great value to chemists research workers and others interested in chemical literature. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied. Chemistry of the opium alkaloids hardcover 1932 by lyndon and robert e lutz small author be the first to review this item see all formats and editions hide other formats and editions price new from used from hardcover please retry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.