This paper discusses the uniqueness of the emergency nursing process and practice environment from other nursing and caring situations the complexity uncertainty and sometimes urgency surrounding emergency nursing practice requires a structured approach based on initial assessment and decision making. In this book the author proposes a model for accident and emergency nursing care incorporating systems for assessing patients allocating priorities providing care and record keeping. Accident and emergency nursing a structured approach gary jones on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. Book reviews accident and emergency nursing a structured approach by gary j jones published by faber and faber ltd 1990 price 599. Accident and emergency nursing a structured approach by jones gary faber faber paperback 0571143199 a good copy good 1990
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.